Tuesday, June 25, 2013

This Won't Hurt, Well Maybe

We are going on vacation at the end of this week. A tropical paradise, Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) Si! I am so excited mostly about just taking a vacation. I decided that maybe it’s time for me to do the ‘Bikini wax’ thing. I have never done this and well there is the ick, eww and ouch factors. We will be staying with a number of other couples and I think I would like to have that ‘fresh shaved’ feeling and be relaxed instead of making sure everyone was tucked and out of sight. (Oh yes you know what I am talking about).

I called the Spa I frequent for facials and massages since they are a ‘All service Spa’ to inquire and possibly to set an appointment-

Girl- Blah Blah Spa how can I help you?
 
M- Well, I um…I was wondering about those waxes the bikini ones.

Girl- Yes, what can I help you with?

M- Um, ok what do you, you know consider bikini? Cause I don’t wear one, I mean I wear a suit of course, like duh, but it’s a onesie I mean a one piece not like a (laughing from other side of phone, sigh).

Girl- I understand, well it covers all the areas that are not covered by a bikini. Like… (at this point she is delicately trying to tell me, ‘they rip out all your lady hair that could possibly make an appearance at the show’)

M- …Huh

Girl- It doesn’t hurt really bad unless you don’t deal well with pain.

M- …Ah huh

Girl- Can I set you with an appointment?

M- (My God what are you people running over there? What other atrocities are you performing? Bamboo under the nails? Skinning people alive?) Sure, this Thursday afternoon I guess.

Girl- Great! Now you should be fine afterwards but don’t plan on exercising that is not recommended.

Exercising, get real I won’t be moving for at least 10 hours, get the Margaritas ready honey and keep ‘em coming…

No comments:

Post a Comment